A person’s horoscope can tell a lot about their past, present and the future. The horoscope is an integral part of our lives and for centuries people have relied on horoscope reading for various purposes. If you sternly believe in horoscope reading and prediction, then you should know properly about the strength of a horoscope. But how are you going to assess it? Here are some important tips that’ll help you.
- The strength of the Lagna/Lagna Lord, Sun & Moon must be seen and observed very first because they are the tripods of the person’s horoscope. This is probably the first most crucial thing that you need to check out in order to find the most accurate horoscope strength.
- The concentration of the planets in the Kendra Houses 1, 4, 7 and 10 should be kept in mind. If these houses have been occupied by the natural benefits or by the Lords of the corresponding houses, the horoscope of that individual will have more strength.
- The concentration of the planets in the Trikone houses i.e. the 5th and 9th houses that are in the abode of Goddess Lakshmi. The Lagna is both in the Kendra and Trikone.
- You should spread of the planets in the Upachaya houses 3, 6, 10 and 11 indicate the very extent of the success of the person is very likely to identify the toil and courage of the him as well.
- There are several benefic yogas that exist in the horoscope. The more the number of yogas that exist in the horoscope, the more stronger it is.
- Parashari Dasha sequences should also be studied. The position of the dasha planets from the Karakas indicate the strength of the horoscope.
- Placement of the planets in the Navamsha Chart with the reference of the Navamsha Lavna and Birth Lagna according to the respective position in the Natal Horoscope is important.
- Last but not the least, Asthakavarga strength of each of these houses of the horoscope should be studied as well. Positive number of bindu contribution of each of the planets to the respective houses offers significant importance.
So, these are some of the top things that you should consider and learn about if you are trying to assess the strength of a horoscope. Each of these points have their own importance and significance in the astrological charts. That is why to get the bigger picture, you have to be well aware of these important points always.