Ugh! Don’t we all know how much it annoys us to use torrent when it is super slow? That is so irritating, and no one wants to feel that experience while doing something they love. So that is the reason why it is probably best to know what we can do and solve the issues that the people are facing. Sometimes when we open the app, even the Homepage takes a lot of time to run, which is not what we expect.
So here! Let us get you a tour of the issues that might be the cause of the slow torrent!
- If there are port forwarding issues on the router, it can be the cause.
- There might be a need for a change in the torrent client settings of bandwidth caps.
- Suppose the bandwidth management is turned on. This is the one which we can see in the uTorrent only.
- Poorly seeded torrents can be the reason too.
- Many times the cause is the firewall. It can block peer connections.
- If the encryption settings are causing the decline in peer, it can be a reason.
- ISPs!! They can throttle the server if they find any larger downloads. This leads to slow and reduced speed in torrent.
These are the reasons that can be the reason, and we needed to know these for sure. Because if we won’t know the reasons, how will we get to the core of the issues that we need to solve? So here! Let’s talk about the solutions that might be a lot of help!
So here! The easy ways of making the torrents faster!
The first thing that comes to our mind is using VPNs. These virtual private networks can help us a lot, and with that, we can get the speed that we want. This happens because if we are already concealing our identity and IP address, it is unlikely for our system to show any issues of making the server slow. So that is a relief. Here, let’s talk about the other things we can do!
- Prevent yourself from throttling:
Like we didn’t know this, right? The question is how to save the device from this issue. We can do it with the help of a VPN and HTTP proxy. These two will be a lot of help, and once they conceal the IP address, the ISP won’t be able to see the login, and there will be no throttling. It can be of great use and can give us faster downloads.
- Make port forwarding unnecessary:
It is another thing. We can change the ports to 80 and 8080, which will be a lot of help. So be sure to do that and use torrent.
- Encrypt the downloads:
Do this, but be sure that there is no peer-limiting encryption in the torrent client’s settings. This will make it all easier, and with that, we can enjoy torrenting any day and any time.
Lastly, these are the issues that can happen with the device, and once we know its roots, the solution is so easy. So read them out and get the answer to the faster torrent!